Due to poor weather condition (cold, windy and damp) we cancelled the event or should I say postponed. It was such a blessing to have as many co-laborers in the Lord show up in support of the event. Though it is disappointing the event had to be cancelled in God’s good Providence, we are not discouraged.
- We will be having a prayer meeting this coming Tuesday, May 15th at 7 p.m. at Rev. Stetler’s home, 609 2nd Ave. SW, Sioux Center, IA. We will be gathering to pray for the work of RGM both here and in California. We will also be strategizing for future events.
- So far, Lord willing, we will be participating in:
- The summer celebration parade on June 2nd,
- A Hope Haven event June 15 & 16 with a table giving away free tracts, literature, 3 Forms of Unity and the Bible.
- There is the possibility of participating one other community event in June – the details are be forth coming
- On June 11th, Lord willing, Rev. Stetler will interviewed on a live radio talk program, the “Daily Grind.” We will be discussing RGM, its mission, what has been accomplished so far, and the events that are planned for the future
- More Open air evangelism events will be scheduled for the summer months in Sioux Center and the surrounding towns, as the Lord opens up opportunities.
Thank you for your prayers and support as we continue to strive to spread the gospel of Christ to the lost and those who sit in darkness.
- Reformation Gospel Ministries is dependent on your financial support – the activities and events are to a great extent subject to donations received. Please pray and ask the Lord to direct you in the way you ought to support this work. We have a lot of growing that is needed but requires dedication of time and resources. Whether it’s being a prayer partner, volunteering at one of our events, or making a financial commitment to this work, as the Lord provides, we welcome the support and give glory to God as He moves you in whatever way He has laid on your heart to do to help. Soli Deo Gloria!
Your Servant in Christ,
Rev. Richard Stetler
Leave a Reply