“And He said to them, ‘Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.’” (Mark 16:15-16 NKJ)
Reformation Gospel is dedicated to supporting indigenous ministries in various countries, working in partner with them to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ “to every creature” – to other nations throughout the world.
With the CoVid-19 restrictions being lifted the pastors/evangelists continue to labor in the Lord to spread the gospel and minister to God’s people. We also continue to send gospel tracts and Bibles for distribution by the indigenous ministries. We are working with three ministries there; two in the southern part of India and one in the northern part:
1) Syam in Southern India – Evangelism efforts and ministry continues in the Bangalore area of India.
Pastors of 5 churches under the ministry of Syam gather for a prayer meeting, praying the ministry there in south India, and for the lost in their specific area and also throughout the world. The gospel of Jesus Christ is the only hope for the lost and those who sit in darkness.
In response to some questions from Rev. Stetler, Syam responded with the following (the questions understood in the answers): “. . . my ministry will not go to a particular caste or people. I preach and minister irrespective of caste and religion” – “Yes christians are treated as out caste and lower caste” – Despite the prejudice and discrimination against Christians Syam reaches out to the lost regardless of where that person fits in the caste system – becoming a Christian may cost someone his or her position in higher echelons of the caste – for others it may even cost them their lives.
Please pray for Syam and all the ministers and evangelists to the Telegu speaking people of south India, including Pitta (Pictures below).
2) Pitta in Southern India – Pitta also continues to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to the Telugu speaking people of south India. Received the following message from Pitta on September 23rd; “Still not allowed to outreach ministry.” However, since that time the restrictions have been lifted and he has been able to resume the outreach ministry there. Many are coming to Christ by faith for salvation, and finding their comfort in Jesus Christ in these troubling times. The churches He ministers to meet every Lord’s Day
Received the following prayer request on October 5th, “Dear saint greetings in our lord. On 13th to 17th we have pasting (should be “fasting”) prayer meetings in our JEZREEL n t churches muggulla and jalimudi villages. Please keep pray, may lord brings new people and also baptisms.”
Prayer Requests: now that the lock down has been lifted, please pray that Syam and Pitta will be strengthened in the Lord to continue their outreach ministries, as they distribute tracts among the Telugu speaking people of S. India.
RGM needs your help: Bibles in the Telugu language are also need; but are only available for purchase there. RGM was able this month (October) to provide the funding for Syam to purchase Bibles in the Telugu language for the new converts; however, we need your help to continue to not only provide Bibles to them; but to also to continue to send them gospel tracts – won’t please consider making a monthly donation to help spread the gospel in south India?
3) Sanjay in North India – Sanjay continues to reach out to the people of North India, including those in mountain villages of the Himalayans. Bibles were given to those who needed them, classes were taught, small gatherings for worship were held, and evangelism efforts continued with a few conversions by the grace of God.
At the end of July, a youth camp was held. RGM was able to send some materials, Bibles and RGM t-shirts for the camp:
Sanjay teaching a discipleship class on the Lord’s Supper:
Bibles and tract distribution resumed and trips to the local jungle and mountain area provided opportunities to speak to the local villagers about Jesus Christ:
2 New Projects:
- Translation of the “Good News” tract in a mountain dialect of Hindi to assist My Singh with his outreach efforts in the Himalayans – Sanjay’s wife will be working on the translating
- At the request of Sanjay, Rev. Stetler will put together a “Christmas” tract to be completed, printed and delivered by early December, Lord willing.
- Praise the Lord for answered prayer. The Lord has provided the money for the “Himalayan Project.” Please pray that the project will be used of God to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. We hope to have pictures by the next report.
- Please keep the 2 new projects in prayer – to be completed in a timely manner
- Funding is needed to send winter outer attire to Sanjay for distribution to the village people of Himalayans as he spreads the gospel there. RGM has the attire, just needs the funding to send them – about $350-$400.
- Rev. Stetler continues to conduct weekly prayer meetings through the internet (Saturday evenings US Central Time) with the missionary in India and one other person here in the States, who has an interest in supporting the work there. If you would like to participate in the prayer meeting email Rev. Stetler at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the end of September, RGM was able to send 12 Bibles in Spanish (many more are needed) and some gospel tracts to Peru:
Please pray that RGM will be able to continue to send Bibles and tracts. They are in great need to receive them. Your donations will help support the spread of the gospel in Peru.
- Reformation Gospel Ministries continues to support Rev. James Kartee of Monrovia, Liberia.
Rev. Kartee is faithfully proclaiming to many people in the Monrovia area the gospel of Jesus Christ through his on-going evangelism efforts. In addition, he is teaching at the school he heads and laboring tirelessly in humanitarian efforts. He is actively working within neighboring communities to help people become self-sustaining by growing various crops for food. At the same time he is teaching children to grow up utilizing skills and gifts that God has given them in the school he runs there.”
- Notwithstanding health issues hindering his outreach efforts, more Bibles, tracts and other items are in need. We are attempting to ship more Bibles and tracts to Rev. Kartee; however, having trouble contacting the shipping company to arrange for a shipment. Please pray that the channels of communications open up soon. Again, please pray for the funding to send him the things that he needs.
- At the request of Rev. Kartee, Lord willing, Reformation Gospel Ministries is planning to send Rev. Stetler at the end of January, 2022. He has been asked to do an evangelistic crusade. Please pray that the Lord would be pleased to provide the funding to do so and that travel restrictions would be eased, or preferably, lifted – he will not get the CoVid-19 shot, since he has already had the CCP virus.
- Plans for the Creation Conference in Dublin, Ireland continue to progress. Lord willing, it will be held May 21st at the Royal Marine Hotel, South Dublin. There will be two speakers, Gavin Cox and Lucien Tuinstra, scientists from Creation Ministries International UK.The conference will be held in partner with Araan Reformed Baptist Church of Dublin. Rev. Stetler has been working with Rev. Mark Fitzpatrick to coordinate this very important outreach event in the Dublin area. Mark is the pastor of Arann RBC and the chairman of Reformation Ireland.
- Lord willing, Rev. Stetler planning to go a week ahead of time to help promote the conference.
- Please keep this event in prayer.
Your prayers and donations are much needed to continue RGM’s outreach projects to other nations. Please prayerfully consider to help us with a monthly donation of any amount. Any and all donations, as well as your prayers, are greatly appreciated.
To make a one-time or monthly donation you can go to: www.ReformationGospelMinistries/donate.org
Or, you can simply mail your donation to:
PO Box 65
Sioux Center, IA 51250