“Therefore those who were scattered went everywhere preaching the word.” (Acts 8:4 NKJ) . . . “Now those who were scattered after the persecution that arose over Stephen traveled as far as Phoenicia, Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to no one but the Jews only. But some of them were men from Cyprus and Cyrene, who, when they had come to Antioch, spoke to the Hellenists, preaching the Lord Jesus. And the hand of the Lord was with them, and a great number believed and turned to the Lord.” (Act 11:19-21 NKJ)
Reformation Gospel is dedicated to supporting indigenous ministries in various countries, working in partner with them to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ “to every creature” – throughout the world.
There is much to report our last update. We will do much of it in pictures. The pastors/evangelists continue to labor in the Lord to spread the gospel and minister to God’s people. Reformation Gospel Ministries is also continuing to send gospel tracts and Bibles for distribution by through these indigenous ministries both in the Northern parts of India, including the villages in the Himalayan Mountains and its foothills, and in the Southern parts of India amongst the Telugu speaking people there. We are working with three ministries there; two in the southern part of India and one in the northern part:
1) Syam in Southern India – Evangelism efforts to the Telugu speaking people remains strong in the Bangalore area of India.
RGM was able to purchase 14 Bibles in the Telugu language for distribution amongst the believers under his ministry. Evangelism also continues as he reaches out the lost souls of the Telugu speaking people. Syam’s ministry includes 5 churches that are pastor by 5 men in the Bangalore area of India. The Lord is blessing their labor as they reach out to the lost in their specific area and also throughout the world. The gospel of Jesus Christ is the only hope for the lost and those who sit in darkness.
Syam sent a reading in the Telugu Language, a beautiful language – Click to listen: Psalm 23 in the Telugu Language
He also sent a video of a young lady reading her new Bible. Click here to watch.
Please keep in prayer Syam, the 5 pastors that are a part his ministry, and all the believers there. The cost is great as it may mean the loss of family, friends, income, or even one’s life, as persecution continues against those who are resting their eternal hope in Jesus Christ.
Please pray for Syam and all the ministers and evangelists to the Telugu speaking people of south India, including Pitta (Pictures below). Please also pray that RGM will be able to continue the ministry there; we are in desperate need of the financial support to be able to continue to help spread the gospel of Jesus Christ the people in the Bangalore area.
2) Pitta in Southern India – Pitta also remains strong in spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ to the Telugu speaking people of south India, east of where Syam is – around the Godavari River on the east end of Andhra Pradesh. He ministers in the villages of Muggulla and Jalimudi.
Received the following message from Pitta in November: “On 28 th Nov sunday church service JNT church muggulla. Two Bibles present to youth freely. 20 more Bibles we need for youth.”
Prayer Requests: please pray that Syam and Pitta will be strengthened in the Lord to continue their outreach ministries, as they proclaim the gospel message of Jesus Christ to the lost through the distribution of RGM tracts among the Telugu speaking people of S. India.
RGM needs your help: Many more Bibles in the Telugu language are needed; but are only available for purchase there. In October RGM was able to provide the funding for Syam to purchase Bibles in the Telugu language for the new converts; however, we need your help to continue to not only provide Bibles to them; but to also to continue to send them gospel tracts – won’t you please consider making monthly donations to help spread the gospel in south India?
3) Sanjay in North India – Sanjay is very active in reaching out to the people of North India, including those in mountain villages of the Himalayans, including a few villages in the foothills of the mountains. Bibles were given to those who needed them, classes were taught, small gatherings for worship were held, and evangelism efforts continued with a few conversions by the grace of God.
In October, November and the first part November, Sanjay and his family were quite busy spreading the gospel message, teaching classes and holding several conferences/seminars. RGM was able to send some materials, Bibles and cover some of the expense for the conferences.
A conference was held for a couple of villages in the Himalayan Mountains:
Bibles and tract distribution and trips to the local jungle and mountain area provided opportunities to speak to the local villagers about Jesus Christ
2 New Projects:
- Translation of the “Good News” tract in a mountain dialect of Hindi to assist My Singh with his outreach efforts in the Himalayans – Sanjay’s wife is working on the translating
- At the request of Sanjay, Rev. Stetler put together a “Christmas” tract, “The First Christmas Gift.” It is being translated into the Hindi mountain dialect. Lord willing, it will be printed and delivered soon. (Translation was completed as of December 15, 2021)
- Praise the Lord for answered prayer. The Lord has provided the money for the “Himalayan Project.” Please pray that the project will be used of God to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. We hope to have pictures by the next report.
- Please keep the 2 new projects in prayer – to be completed in a timely manner
- Funding is needed to send winter outer attire to Sanjay for distribution to the village people of Himalayans as he spreads the gospel there. RGM has the attire, just needs the funding to send them – about $350-$400.
- Stetler continues to conduct weekly prayer meetings through the internet (Saturday mornings US Central Time) with Sanjay in India and one other person here in the States, who has an interest in supporting the work there. If you would like to participate in the prayer meeting email Rev. Stetler at email@example.com
PERU, SOUTH AMERICA:
- The Bibles and tracts sent out at the end of September were distributed to many believers, young and old in Peru.
- Please pray that RGM will be able to continue to send Bibles and tracts. The believers there are poor and are in great need of Bibles, as they hunger for the Bread of Life. Your donations will help support the spread of the gospel in Peru.
- Reformation Gospel Ministries continues to support Rev. James Kartee of Monrovia, Liberia.
Rev. Kartee is faithfully proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ to many people in the Monrovia area through his on-going evangelism efforts. In addition, he is teaching at the school he heads and laboring tirelessly in humanitarian efforts. He is actively working within neighboring communities to help people become self-sustaining by growing various crops for food and learning computer skills. At the same time he is teaching children to grow up utilizing skills and gifts that God has given them in the school he runs there.”
- More Bibles, tracts and other items are needed. We are attempting to ship more Bibles and tracts to Rev. Kartee; however, the shipping company has suspended shipments to Liberia until March 2022. As soon as we are able we will be arranging a shipment of Bibles and tracts. Again, please pray for the funding to send him the things that he needs to spread the gospel and train up boys and girls to glory of God.
- Kartee has asked Rev. Stetler to go to Monrovia, Liberia to do an evangelistic crusade. Please pray that the Lord would be pleased to provide the funding to do so, and that travel restrictions would be eased, or preferably, lifted – he will not get the CoVid-19 shot, since he has already had the CCP virus. (PLEASE NOTE: RGM had planned to send Rev. Stetler at the end of January; however, there are not enough funds to send him and it appears more travel restrictions may also hinder his travel plans in the near future.)
- Plans for the Creation Conference in Dublin, Ireland continue to progress. Lord willing, it will be held May 21st, 2022 at the Royal Marine Hotel, South Dublin. There will be two speakers, Gavin Cox and Lucien Tuinstra, scientists from Creation Ministries International UK. The conference will be held in partner with Araan Reformed Baptist Church of Dublin. Rev. Stetler has been working with Rev. Mark Fitzpatrick to coordinate this very important outreach event in the Dublin area. Mark is the pastor of Arann RBC and the chairman of Reformation Ireland.
- Lord willing, Rev. Stetler planning to go a week ahead of time to help promote the conference.
- Please keep this event in prayer.
Your prayers and donations are much needed to continue RGM’s outreach projects to other nations. Please prayerfully consider to help us with a monthly donation of any amount. Any and all donations, as well as your prayers, are greatly appreciated.
To make a one-time gift or monthly donations you can go to: www.ReformationGospelMinistries/donate.org
Or, you can simply mail your donation to:
PO Box 65
Sioux Center, IA 51250
Thank you. Soli Deo Gloria!
Leave a Reply